Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The story continues....

 Hi, this post is coming after a long break following the mid semester holiday. Work seems to be getting more and more chaotic as the semester draws to a conclusion, but I will continue to add new posts whenever I have the time available.

The last few weeks in internet studies tutorials have been dedicated to finishing off our first newspaper article, this is was finally completed as per instruction and the end result looks very good in my opinion so please check it out by clicking on the link below:)

http://internetstudies.ukzn.ac.za/inst102news/node/309

Lectures have been very interesting during the last few weeks with some interesting content being lectured as well as a very intriguing movie being viewed.

I have just started preparations for the final exams now and I hope that I can be ready in time:) will do another post after the tutorial this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment